BLOG

北海道弁って知ってるべ?そうだべ?

こんにちは。

LAWSONにぎゅっとクリームチーズが戻って来たのが嬉しすぎて食べまくっていたらニキビができてしまったゆかりです。

まだ吹き出ものとは言いません。吹き出てません。

Hello there! This is Yukari 🙂

 

最近、カナダからのヘルパーさんとこんなやりとりがありました。

ヘルパーさん「北海道弁って結構つかいますか?」

わたし「お!知ってるのありますか?」

ヘルパーさん「ハイ!したっけ〜とかなまら〜とかありますよね!」

わたし「そうですそうですそうです!!!!他にUSEFULなのあったら教えますね!!!!!」

I was chatting with our helper from Canada about Hokkaido dialect,

Helper 「Hey! Yukari! Do you usually use “Hokkaido-ben?” 」

Me 「Oh! Do you know some words?」

Helper「YES! I know “Shitakke” , “Namara” … they are Hokkaido ben, aren’t they?」

Me「Yesyesyesyesyes! You know it!! Let me tell you if I find more useful one!」

 

ということで。

わたしの大好きなLINEスタンプわや君と共にUSEFULな北海道弁を覚えましょう。

僕がわや君だよ(^0^)

よく知られているものも多いですが、あんまり使わないものもお多いです。(ほっかいどうはでっかいどうですので、地域差があることをご了承ください。)

You are in Hokkaido! Why don’t you learn about Hokkaido!

Let me tell you some Hokkaido dialect 🙂

 

たとえば、なまら。

Namara Nemui means Very Sleepy

みなさん知ってることばだと思いますが、わたし個人的には使いません。でも使う人ももちろんいます。今日も耳にしました。

ヘルパーS「清掃なまらあんじゃん!!!!」

彼は道産子ですので、つい北海道弁が出てしまったようです(^^)

This is one of famous dialect: NAMARA なまら

It means very. It’s same meaning of TOTEMO とても in Japanese.

It’s really famous but I don’t use so much…

One of our helper from Hokkaido said this morning though…. lol

 

そういえば道産子っていうのを知らない人がたまにいるので補足をしますと。

道産子は北海道生まれの人のことです。東京でいう江戸っ子的なかんじです。

ステイの日本人スタッフは90%道産子、10%は北海道大好きっ子♡

By the way, DOSANKO means people who born in Hokkaido.

Our staffs are 90% DOSANKO and the other 10% are Hokkaido lovers♡

 

次はこれです。

Menkosugi means super adorable♡

このスタンプめんこいしょ♡♡

意味はかわいいーーーー♡ってかんじです。

かわいい全般の意味というより、、ちびっことかですめんこいの。

愛らしいってかんじかなあ・・・

我がステイマネージャーのBabyなんて超めんこちゃん♡♡

Next one is “MENKOI”.

It means kawaii which is cute, I can say it is more closer to adorable.

We use for baby, small kids etc….

Anyway, our manager’s baby is super MENKOI♡

 

次はよく鼻血が出る方に覚えてもらいたいコレです。

花粉シーズンは欠かせません。

鼻血出ちゃったとき。

鼻水が止まらないとき。

🙅「ティッシュ鼻につめとくわ。」

🙆「つっぺするわ。」

です。つっぺしてください。

Next one is Tsuppe.

How can I explain… hmm….

Let’s say, packing the tissue  on your nose.

It doesn’t have words of this tissue in Japan but we DO in Hokkaido!! It is Tsuppe!!

When you are running nose, you get bloody nose,

Do tsuppe!

 

最後に。

一番通じないのがもどかしいコレです。

使いやすさ120%なんで道産子じゃない人も覚えるべきです。

あれ?送ったのにな・・・

スタンプだとこれしかないのですが・・・

「〜さる」です。NOT MONKEY.

このわや君スタンプを使うシチュエーションは

メール送信ボタンを押したにも関わらず、送れなかったときです。

LINEだったら送ったのに、Wi-Fiが実はつながってなくて送れなかったときです。

 

「〜さる」でよく使うのは「押ささる」です。

スマホをポケットに入れてたら誰かに電話かけてた!?

「やばい・・・おささっちゃった」

 

エンターキー押してるのにキーボードにゴミ詰まってるのか反応しない。

「全然おささんない〜」

 

自分の意図とは別に勝手になっちゃう。って時に使います。

もっと詳しく知りたい方はこちら。わかりやすい!!!

The last one.

I’m sure THIS IS THE MOST USEFUL WORDS.

I don’t know I can explain in English though…….

“~saru.”

 

Example: OSU 押す means PUSH

OSA SARU 押ささる means PUSH somehow ( unintentional)

*Your phone call someone in your pocket unintentionally

People from not Hokkaido says “Oshite simatta.” 押してしまった

People from Hokkaido says “Osasatta!” 押ささった

 

It’s not on purpose, when it happens unintentionally you can use “~saru”.

 

北海道弁は、あまり訛りがないので、気づきにくいですが、実はたくさんあるんです。

ぜひステイスタッフに話しかけてください。

もちろん居酒屋にいるおじさんでもいいです。

仲良くなったらきっとどんどん聞こえてきますよ♡

 

Hokkaido dialect doesn’t have strong accent so it’s kind of hard to realize it is dialect, but we have a lot of them 🙂

Feel free to talk to us or try to talk to someone who are sitting next to you at Izakaya!

You would hear and realize what is Hokkaido dialect!

 

 

したっけ!

Shitakke!

Shitakke is like Matane! See you soon!

 

 

 

 

 

2017年09月03日

RESERVATION

THE STAY SAPPOROへのご予約はこちらから。
RESEVATIONPAGE Top
RESEVATIONPAGE Top